Welcome to the Montana Learning Center at Canyon Ferry Lake. Since 1984, we have been proudly serving students and teachers in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Mathematics (STEAM) in a unique-lakeside environment.
We are proud to offer opportunities for students entering grades 1-12 this summer. Our camp staff is composed of certified teachers, many of which are award-winning. Our student to instructor/counselor ratio is 1:8. Each of our instructors and counselors are CPR & First Aid certified.
2017 Summer STEAM Camp Registration is OPEN!
- Week 1 - July 10th - 13th - Skimmers
- Week 2 - July 17th - 20th - Making Music (New)
- Week 3 - July 24th - 27th - Skimmers
- Week 4 - July 31st - August 3rd - Making Music (New)
- Week 1 - July 9th - 13th - Engineering In Nature
- Week 2 - July 16th - 20th - Gravity Car Cruiser (New)
- Week 3 - July 23rd - 27th - Engineering In Nature
- Week 4 - July 30th - August 3rd - Gravity Car Cruiser (New)
- Week 1 - July 9th - 13th - Earth & Space (New)
- Week 2 - July 16th - 20th - Biology (New)
- Week 3 - July 23rd - 27th - Earth & Space (New)
- Week 4 - July 30th - August 3rd - All-Girls STEAM Camp (New)
Lewis & Clark Leadership Experience (Students entering grades 10-12)
- August 13th - 23rd (Enrollment full)
Montana Learning Center at Canyon Ferry Lake is a non-profit organization providing educational enrichment through critical thinking with the goal to inspire our next generation to do extraordinary things for the betterment of society. The MLC has proudly been serving students and teachers since 1984.